The F-1 Firearms BDR-10 3G Rifle chambered in .308 WIN or 6.5 Creedmoor is not for the faint of heart. Designed from the DPMS (High) standard this rifle offers designated marksmen and snipers alike sub MOA accuracy and the F-1 Firearms high-end premium touches.
- NiB bolt carrier group
- Match grade stainless 1-10 twist 16", 18, or 20" barrel
- Chambered in .308 Winchester or 6.5 Creedmoor (22" barrel)
- C7K 308 Contoured (KeyMod) rail at 14.75" over low-pro gas block
- Oversized trigger guard
- Raptor Ambidextrous charging handle
- Magpul MOE adjustable buttstock and grip
- Type III Class 2 hard anodizing
- 60° beveled magwell
- F-1 Firearms 100% Product Guarantee
- Due to current demand, please allow up to 30 days for shipment
- Please allow 45-60 days for shipment of color pieces
- F-1 Firearms' Color Anodizing Disclaimer: We at F-1 Firearms and our 3rd party anodizing partner try our very best to ensure the highest in quality with regards to our color anodizing. However, our color anodizing is low end Type III (0.0002" – 0.0012” in thickness) which can only be expected to withstand normal wear and tear and F-1 Firearms cannot be held liable for longterm fatigue. The color anodizing process is not a 100% color match every time thus it is expected that their will be some slight color variations in the anodizing and F-1 Firearms cannot be held liable for said variations.
Due to the new laws in California we are not accepting full-build firearm orders placed after 12/08/2016 for customers within California. Chassis and receiver set sales are still available but will be required to be registered as a "featureless rifle". Contact your local FFL dealer for more information.