The F-1 Firearms BDR-15 3G Rifle is the flagship of the F-1 Firearms brand. Designed to be lightweight, accurate, and rigid, this base rifle is a must have for any shooter. The rifle carries sub MOA accuracy, was machined with 7075-T6 aircraft quality aluminum in the recever set and handguard, was hand finished, offers customizeable options and brings a look to the rifle that is unmatched in the industry.
- NiB bolt carrier group
- Match grade stainless 16" barrel (base model)
- Chambered in .223 Wylde, .300 AAC or 7.62x39
- C7K Contoured (KeyMod) rail at 12.75" over low-pro gas block
- Oversized trigger guard
- Magpul MOE adjustable buttstock and grip
- Black - Type III Class 2 hard anodizing
- Colors - Type II hard anodizing
- 60° beveled magwell
- F-1 Firearms 100% Product Guarantee
- Please allow up to 7-10 business days for shipment
- Please allow 45-60 days for shipment of color pieces
- F-1 Firearms' Color Anodizing Disclaimer: We at F-1 Firearms and our 3rd party anodizing partner try our very best to ensure the highest in quality with regards to our color anodizing. However, our color anodizing is low end Type III (0.0002" – 0.0012” in thickness) which can only be expected to withstand normal wear and tear and F-1 Firearms cannot be held liable for longterm fatigue. The color anodizing process is not a 100% color match every time thus it is expected that their will be some slight color variations in the anodizing and F-1 Firearms cannot be held liable for said variations.
Due to the new laws in California we are not accepting full-build firearm orders placed after 12/08/2016 for customers within California. Chassis and receiver set sales are still available but will be required to be registered as a "featureless rifle". Contact your local FFL dealer for more information.