The F-1 Firearms BDR-15 Pistol chambered in .223 Wylde or .300 AAC is small enough to fit in your laptop case although we wouldn't recommend it. This rifle looks even meaner than the BDR-15 version with the skeletonized upper and lower receiver set but it also offers the same high-end premium F-1 Firearms touches; like the 7075-T6 aircraft quality Aluminum receiver set and handguard, hand finished parts, and upgrade options as with most F-1 platforms.
- NiB bolt carrier group
- Chambered in .223 Wylde or .300 AAC match
- Noveske KX3 or KX5
- S7M Super Lite (M-LOK) Rail at 7.7" over low-pro gas block
- Oversized trigger guard
- Magpul MOE adjustable buttstock and grip
- Black - Type III Class 2 hard anodizing
- Colors - Type II hard anodizing
- 60° beveled magwell
- F-1 Firearms 100% Product Guarantee
- Due to current demand, please allow up to 30 days for shipment
- Please allow 45-60 days for shipment of color pieces
- F-1 Firearms' Color Anodizing Disclaimer: We at F-1 Firearms and our 3rd party anodizing partner try our very best to ensure the highest in quality with regards to our color anodizing. However, our color anodizing is low end Type III (0.0002" – 0.0012” in thickness) which can only be expected to withstand normal wear and tear and F-1 Firearms cannot be held liable for longterm fatigue. The color anodizing process is not a 100% color match every time thus it is expected that their will be some slight color variations in the anodizing and F-1 Firearms cannot be held liable for said variations.
Due to the new laws in California we are not accepting full-build firearm orders placed after 12/08/2016 for customers within California. Chassis and receiver set sales are still available but will be required to be registered as a "featureless rifle". Contact your local FFL dealer for more information.