Assist operators, machinist, shipping and receiving at our firearms factory. Management reserves the right to add, modify change or rescind the work assignments of different positions in accordance to F-1 Firearms’ business needs. Follow all safety rules. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist the operators in conduct of the shop processes.
- Loads and unloads materials, parts, or products onto or from pallets, skids, conveyors, or trucks.
- Transport firearms and other parts to various designated work areas for processing
- Assist operators in conducting the various shop processes, such as, racking parts, washing parts, striping masking, clean the various hardware, material recycling bins etc…
- Lifts metal part or stock onto machine and secures it on machine table, in chuck, or holding fixture to assist in setting up machine.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple directions, traveler or work instructions, MSD Sheets, part numbers.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
- Ability to deal with variable and occasional situations.
- Required to pass a comprehensive criminal background check as per ATF requirements.
5045 FM 2920
Spring, TX 77388
APPLICANTS CAN EMAIL JOBS@F-1FIREARMS.COM