Expanding on the F-1 Firearms BDR line is the large-frame BDR-10 Rifle. The BDR-10 rifle, available in .308 and 6.5 Creedmoor, delivers long range capability in unmistakable F-1 Firearms fashion. The BDR-10 is a DPMS “High” patterned rifle compatible with “DPMS” style BCG’s and most AR-15 small parts. The BDR-10 comes standard with upgraded trigger and your choice of 7-series “.308” handguard. Each rifle is available in multiple configurations and colors. Call or view online for complete offering of optional upgrades.
Base Model Includes
- BDR-10 matched receiver set
- NiB bolt carrier group- all F-1 Firearms BCG’s available
- .308 match grade stainless steel barrel in 16”, 18” or 20”
- 6.5 Creedmoor available in 22” ONLY
- Hiperfire EDT2 Heavy Gunner trigger
- F-1 Firearms Slay-AR compensator
- 14.75” C7M handguard - all “.308” F-1 Firearms handguards available
- Magpul MOE adjustable buttstock and MOE pistol grip
- Black - Type III hard anodizing
- F-1 Firearms 100% Lifetime Guarantee
- Please allow 45-60 days for shipment of color pieces
- F-1 Firearms' Color Anodizing Disclaimer: We at F-1 Firearms and our 3rd party anodizing partner try our very best to ensure the highest in quality with regards to our color anodizing. However, our color anodizing is low end Type III (0.0002" – 0.0012” in thickness) which can only be expected to withstand normal wear and tear and F-1 Firearms cannot be held liable for longterm fatigue. The color anodizing process is not a 100% color match every time thus it is expected that their will be some slight color variations in the anodizing and F-1 Firearms cannot be held liable for said variations.
CA Customers: To make your rifle California Compliant, you must choose the featureless grip option above. A California Compliant rifle consists of a Strike Industries Simple Featureless Grip , Stock Stop, making any stock non-adjustable and a 10 round magazine.