The F-1 Firearms BDR-15 3G Skeletonized Rifle is the flagship of the F-1 Firearms brand. Designed to be lightweight, accurate, and rigid, this base rifle is a must have for any shooter. The rifle carries sub MOA accuracy, was machined with 7075-T6 aircraft quality aluminum in the receiver set and handguard, was hand finished, offers customizable options and brings a look to the rifle that is unmatched in the industry.
The rifle that started an industry frenzy. Based in the same 7075-T6 billet aluminum and component offering as our BDR-15, the BDR-15-3G sets the new standard in lightweight competition rifles. Meticulous aesthetic skeletonizing of the upper and lower receiver has proven to significantly lighten the rifle and relieve unnecessary back-pressure when shooting suppressed. The BDR-15-3G is available in all configurations, colors, and options as the BDR-15. Call or view online for complete offering of optional upgrades.
Base Model Includes
- Matched BDR-15-3G receiver set
- Match grade 16” 1:8 stainless steel barrel - alternate lengths available
- Pistol length barrels/handguards available
- Available in 5.56 NATO, .300 Blackout, 7.62 X 39, .224 Valkyrie
- NiB bolt carrier group - all F-1 Firearms BCG’s available
- F-1 Firearms Flat-Face, Angle-Face or F-1 Firearms Slay-AR compensator
- 12.75” C7M handguard - all F-1 Firearms handguards available
- Black - Type III hard anodizing
- F-1 Firearms 100% Lifetime Guarantee
- Please allow 45-60 days for shipment of color pieces
- F-1 Firearms' Color Anodizing Disclaimer: We at F-1 Firearms and our 3rd party anodizing partner try our very best to ensure the highest in quality with regards to our color anodizing. However, our color anodizing is low end Type III (0.0002" – 0.0012” in thickness) which can only be expected to withstand normal wear and tear and F-1 Firearms cannot be held liable for longterm fatigue. The color anodizing process is not a 100% color match every time thus it is expected that their will be some slight color variations in the anodizing and F-1 Firearms cannot be held liable for said variations.
CA Customers: To make your rifle California Compliant, you must choose the featureless grip option above. A California Compliant rifle consists of a Strike Industries Simple Featureless Grip , Stock Stop, making any stock non-adjustable and a 10 round magazine.