The BDR-15 rifle stands as the original flagship of F-1 Firearms. Utilizing our rigid 7075-T6 BDR-15 billet receiver set, the BDR-15 is designed for whatever you can throw at it. Each rifle is built standard with a match grade barrel, upgraded trigger, and your choice of one of our 7-series aluminum lightweight free float rail systems. The BDR-15 is available in multiple configurations and colors, with virtually limitless options. Call or view online for complete offering of optional upgrades.
Base Model Includes
- Matched BDR-15 receiver set
- Match grade 16” 1:8 stainless steel barrel - alternate lengths available
- Available in 5.56 NATO, .300 Blackout, 7.62 X 39, .224 Valkyrie
- NiB bolt carrier group - all F-1 Firearms BCG’s available
- Hiperfire EDT2 Heavy Gunner trigger
- F-1 Firearms Flat-Face, Angle-Face or F-1 Firearms Slay-AR compensator
- 12.75” C7M handguard - all F-1 Firearms handguards available
- Magpul MOE adjustable buttstock and MOE pistol grip
- Black - Type III hard anodizing
- F-1 Firearms 100% Lifetime Guarantee
- Please allow 45-60 days for shipment of color pieces
- F-1 Firearms' Color Anodizing Disclaimer: We at F-1 Firearms and our 3rd party anodizing partner try our very best to ensure the highest in quality with regards to our color anodizing. However, our color anodizing is Type II (0.0002" – 0.0012” in thickness) which is a sulfuric type of application. Type II anodizing can only be expected to withstand normal wear and tear and F-1 Firearms cannot be held liable for longterm fatigue. The color anodizing process is not a 100% color match every time thus it is expected that their will be some slight color variations in the anodizing and F-1 Firearms cannot be held liable for said variations.
CA Customers: To make your rifle California Compliant, you must choose the featureless grip option above. A California Compliant rifle consists of a Strike Industries Simple Featureless Grip , Stock Stop, making any stock non-adjustable and a 10 round magazine.