The BDRX-15 rifle stands as the original flagship of F-1 Firearms. Utilizing our rigid 7075-T6 BDRX-15 billet receiver set, the BDRX-15 is designed for whatever you can throw at it. Each rifle is built standard with a match grade barrel, upgraded trigger, and your choice of one of our 7-series aluminum lightweight free float rail systems. The BDRX-15 is available in multiple configurations and colors, with virtually limitless options. Call or view online for complete offering of optional upgrades.
Base Model Includes
- Patented F-1 Firearms skeletonized design
- Features 2 QD points located on the rear of the lower receiver which provide quick detach for slings
- Unison design for full chassis integration with our X7M handguard
- Scalloped rail
- Flared 60 degree deep beveled Magwell which aids in quick and easy reloads
- Oversized triggerguard
- Oversized ejection port
- Screws installed
- Front and rear take down pins included and installed
- Screws included for bolt catch, receiver tensioning, take-down pin detent, buffer retainer and trigger adjustment
- Type III Class 2 hard anodizing
- 60° beveled magwell
- F-1 Firearms 100% Product Guarantee
CA Customers: To make your rifle California Compliant, you must choose the featureless grip option above. A California Compliant rifle consists of a Strike Industries Simple Featureless Grip , Stock Stop, making any stock non-adjustable and a 10 round magazine.