The F-1 Firearms Demolition Ranch Pro Gen 2 UDR-15 3G Rifle is the latest and greatest out of the F-1 think-tank with even more upgrades. Designed to be even lighter in weight yet extremely accurate this limited edition Demolition Ranch Pro spec’d rifle is as rigid as it is beautiful to look at and run. This base rifle is a must have for any advanced shooter. The rifle carries sub MOA accuracy, was machined with 7075-T6 aircraft quality aluminum in the receiver set and handguard, was hand finished, comes with key component upgrades for even better performance and brings a look to the rifle that is unmatched in the industry.
- UDR-15 3G Gen 2 Upper and Lower with H7M 14.3” handguard – Multicam
- Scalloped Upper Receiver Picatinny Rail
- Dragon Slay-AR – Black Nitride
- 16” light contour barrel all black nitride - .223 Wylde
- F-1 Firearms Durabolt DLC Carrier Group
- AMBI charging handle
- Skeleton Grip w/paracord - Black
- Minimalist Buttstock - Black
- Black AMBI F-1 Safety Selectors
- CMC Flat Trigger – 3-1/2 lb. pull
- Vortex Sparc AR Red Dot
- Custom Laser Demolition Ranch on handguard
- Custom Laser on charging handle – Kitten
- Oversized trigger guard
- Type II hard anodizing
- 60° beveled magwell
- Includes a 30rd Magpul magazine and a case
- F-1 Firearms 100% Product Guarantee
- Please allow 60-90 days for shipment of this limited edition rifle
- F-1 Firearms' Color Anodizing Disclaimer: We at F-1 Firearms and our 3rd party anodizing partner try our very best to ensure the highest in quality with regards to our color anodizing. However, our color anodizing is low end Type III (0.0002" – 0.0012” in thickness) which can only be expected to withstand normal wear and tear and F-1 Firearms cannot be held liable for long-term fatigue. The color anodizing process is not a 100% color match every time thus it is expected that there will be some slight color variations in the anodizing and F-1 Firearms cannot be held liable for said variations.
* Photos are of the prototype rifle, the handguard design is still being finalized and may be slightly different than pictured.
If you are military, law enforcement or first responder, contact Tim Bates at [email protected] for 15% off.
Due to the new laws in California we are not accepting full-build firearm orders placed at this time within California. Chassis and receiver set sales are still available but will be required to be registered as a "featureless rifle". Contact your local FFL dealer for more information.
If item is not in stock may take 60 days from machining to anodization as we and once a month.
Weight 6.69 lbs with optics.