Designed to be even lighter in weight yet extremely accurate this special edition Demolition Ranch Pro spec’d rifle is as rigid as it is beautiful to look at and run. This base rifle is a must have for any advanced shooter. The rifle carries sub MOA accuracy, was machined with 7075-T6 aircraft quality aluminum in the receiver set and handguard, was hand finished, comes with key component upgrades for even better performance and brings a look to the rifle that is unmatched in the industry.
- UDR-15 3G Style 2 Upper and Lower with H7M 14.3” handguard – Forest Camo
- Scalloped Upper Receiver Picatinny Rail
- Dragon Slay-AR – Black Nitride
- 16” light contour barrel all black nitride - .223 Wylde
- F-1 Firearms Durabolt DLC Carrier Group
- AMBI charging handle
- F-1 Style 2 Skeletonized Grip w/paracord - Black
- Minimalist Buttstock - Black
- Black AMBI F-1 Safety Selectors
- Upgraded Flat Trigger – 3-1/2 lb. pull
- Vortex Sparc AR Red Dot or Vortex Strikefire II Red Dot
- Custom Laser engraved "Demolition Ranch" on handguard
- Custom Laser engraving on charging handle – Kitten
- Oversized trigger guard
- Type II hard anodizing
- 60° beveled magwell
- Ships out in a hard rifle gun case
- F-1 Firearms 100% Product Guarantee
- Please allow 60-90 days for shipment of this limited edition rifle
- F-1 Firearms' Color Anodizing Disclaimer: We at F-1 Firearms and our 3rd party anodizing partner try our very best to ensure the highest in quality with regards to our color anodizing. However, our color anodizing is low end Type III (0.0002" – 0.0012” in thickness) which can only be expected to withstand normal wear and tear and F-1 Firearms cannot be held liable for long-term fatigue. The color anodizing process is not a 100% color match every time thus it is expected that there will be some slight color variations in the anodizing and F-1 Firearms cannot be held liable for said variations.
Weight 6.69 lbs with optics.