We use our own state of the art barrel cell to provide high end buttoned 416RSS Blanks. We QA/QC throughout the entire barrel making process, air-gauging and drift gauging using 10" drift pins testing to a tenth of a thousandth on tolerance. Our barrels are sub MOA and are match grade. To further enhance the F-1 Firearms barrel line we now offer an advanced Black Nitride QPQ treatment. The QPQ process is an advanced Black Nitriding process, which augments the standard Nu-Tride process. Enhancing corrosion resistance involves a secondary polishing operation, followed by re-oxidation to produce a lustrous black finish and nearly double the barrel life expectancy. We also offer this line of barrels with post QPQ fluting options to give it the F-1 Firearms advanced weight reduction and unique look.
- 416 twice stress relieved steel
- 5R rifling - button pulled
- QPQ Advanced Black Nitride process
- Mid-length gas barrel
- Medium contour
- 1/2-28 threads
- 1-8 twist
- .750 in gas block diameter
- Only available in 16" at this time and with specific flutings
- Due to large order volumes, should your order be delayed we will contact you with an order update.