Facility - Shop Help
Assist operators, machinist, shipping and receiving at our firearms factory. Management reserves the right to add, modify change or rescind the work assignments of different positions in accordance to F-1 Firearms’ business needs. Follow all safety rules. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist the operators in conduct of the shop processes.
- Loads and unloads materials, parts, or products onto or from pallets, skids, conveyors, or trucks.
- Transport firearms and other parts to various designated work areas for processing
- Assist operators in conducting the various shop processes, such as, racking parts, washing parts, striping masking, clean the various hardware, material recycling bins etc…
- Lifts metal part or stock onto machine and secures it on machine table, in chuck, or holding fixture to assist in setting up machine.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple directions, traveler or work instructions, MSD Sheets, part numbers.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
- Ability to deal with variable and occasional situations.
- Required to pass a comprehensive criminal background check as per ATF requirements.
5045 FM 2920
Spring, TX 77388
APPLICANTS CAN EMAIL JOBS@F-1FIREARMS.COM