*** Photos are generic and may not match item description ***
F-1 Firearms BDR-15-3G Receiver Set is a modern take on the MIL-SPEC M16 of yesteryear. This set was meticulously engineered to be as lightweight as possible, while remaining rigid and cosmetically pleasing. All areas not inherent to functionality have been stripped away, leaving a beautiful base for any build. Each set is hand finished and matched in-house, for the utmost in operational and cosmetic perfection that our customers have come to expect from us here at F-1. BDR-15-3G sets accept all MIL-SPEC patterned parts as well as Magpul mags.
- BDR-15 3G Style 2 matched set
- Manufactured from high-grade 7075-T6 billet aluminum
- Unnecessary surfaces milled out for lightest reliable configuration
- Scalloped top MIL-SPEC Picatinny rail
- Oversized trigger guard
- Front and rear take down pins included and installed
- Screws included for bolt catch, receiver tensioning, take-down pin detent and trigger adjustment
- 60° beveled magwell
The F-1 Firearms S7M Super Lite Handguard was designed, as the name suggests, to be super lightweight. The handguard is not only aesthetically pleasing but also functional in design with an uninterrupted 1913 picatinny rail on the top and quick detachment points on both sides and the bottom of the rail at the muzzle end.
- Manufactured from 7075-T6 Aluminum
- 1.33" Inside Diameter
- 1 Piece Free Float Design
- Stainless Steel Barrel Nut and Mounting Hardware Included
- Full Length Picatinny Rails
- M-LOK Side and Bottom Rail Mounts
Due to the new laws in California we are not accepting full-build firearm orders placed after 12/08/2016 for customers within California. Chassis and receiver set sales are still available but will be required to be registered as a "featureless rifle". Contact your local FFL dealer for more information.