The F-1 Firearms UDR-15-3G rifle is built around our new UDR Style-2 receiver set with newly designed skeletonizing and a scalloped MIL-SPEC 1913 Picatinny rail. Each rifle comes standard with a match grade barrel, upgraded Hiperfire trigger and your choice of one of our lightweight free-float rail systems. The UDR-15-3G is available in all configurations, colors, and options as BDR-15. Call or view online for complete offering of optional upgrades.
Base Model Includes
- Matched UDR-15-3G Style-2 receiver set
- Match grade 16” 1:8 stainless steel barrel - alternate lengths available
- Pistol length barrels/handguards available
- Available in 5.56 NATO, .300 Blackout, 7.62 X 39, .224 Valkyrie
- NiB bolt carrier group - all F-1 Firearms BCG’s available
- F-1 Firearms Flat-Face, Angle-Face or F-1 Firearms Slay-AR compensator
- 12.75” C7M handguard - all F-1 Firearms handguards available
- Magpul MOE adjustable buttstock and MOE pistol grip
- Black - Type III hard anodizing
- F-1 Firearms 100% Lifetime Guarantee
- Please allow 45-60 days for shipment of color pieces
- F-1 Firearms' Color Anodizing Disclaimer: We at F-1 Firearms and our 3rd party anodizing partner try our very best to ensure the highest in quality with regards to our color anodizing. However, our color anodizing is low end Type III (0.0002" – 0.0012” in thickness) which can only be expected to withstand normal wear and tear and F-1 Firearms cannot be held liable for longterm fatigue. The color anodizing process is not a 100% color match every time thus it is expected that their will be some slight color variations in the anodizing and F-1 Firearms cannot be held liable for said variations.
CA Customers: To make your rifle California Compliant, you must choose the featureless grip option above. A California Compliant rifle consists of a Strike Industries Simple Featureless Grip , Stock Stop, making any stock non-adjustable and a 10 round magazine.