F-1 Firearms UDR receiver set is a modern take on the MIL-SPEC M16 of yester-year. This set was meticulously engineered to be as lightweight as possible, while remaining rigid and cosmetically pleasing. All areas not inherent to functionality have been stripped away, leaving a beautiful base for any build. Each set is hand finished and matched in-house, for the utmost in operational and cosmetic perfection that our customers have come to expect from us here at F-1. Style 1 UDR sets accept all MIL-SPEC patterned parts as well as Magpul mags.
UDR-15 Chassis Information:
- UDR-15 Style 1, Style 2, or Style 2 left ejecting upper receivers
- UDR-15 skeletonized lower
- Manufactured from high grade 7075-T6511 billet aluminum
- Unnecessary surfaces milled out for lightest reliable configuration
- F-1 Firearms free floating C-series, P-series, S-series, X-series, H7M, or M7M handguards available
- Flared 60 degree deep beveled Magwell which aids in quick and easy reloads
- Oversized triggerguard
- Oversized ejection port
- Screws installed
- Front and rear take down pins included and installed
- Screws included for bolt catch, receiver tensioning, take-down pin detent, buffer retainer and trigger adjustment
- Black - type II anodized
F-1 Firearms' Color Anodizing Disclaimer:
We at F-1 Firearms and our 3rd party anodizing partner try our very best to ensure the highest in quality with regards to our color anodizing. However, our color anodizing is low end Type III (0.0002" – 0.0012” in thickness) which can only be expected to withstand normal wear and tear and F-1 Firearms cannot be held liable for longterm fatigue. The color anodizing process is not a 100% color match every time thus it is expected that their will be some slight color variations in the anodizing and F-1 Firearms cannot be held liable for said variations.
F-1 Firearms offers a 100% product guarantee against any manufacturing defects on F-1 Firearms manufactured products and accessories to ensure complete customer satisfaction.