The F-1 Firearms skeletonized pistols are available built on any of our receiver sets chambered in either 5.56 NATO or .300 Blackout. They are compact enough to fit in your go-bag while maintaining the quality manufacturing F-1 Firearms consistently provides. All pistol variants offer the same high-end premium F-1 Firearms materials as our rifles including billet 7075-T6 receiver sets and handguards and top-shelf components. Both pistol variants are available in all configurations, colors, and options as our rifles.
- UDR-15-3G receiver set
- Available in 7", 8.5” or 10.5” barrel lengths
- Chambered in 5.56 NATO or .300 Blackout
- Black Nitride bolt carrier group - all F-1 Firearms BCG’s available
- F-1 Firearms Flat-Face, Angle-Face or F-1 Firearms Slay-AR compensator
- Black - Type III hard anodizing
- Oversized magwell and trigger guard
- F-1 Firearms 100% Lifetime Guarantee
- Please allow 60-90 days for custom finishes
- F-1 Firearms' Color Anodizing Disclaimer: We at F-1 Firearms and our 3rd party anodizing partner try our very best to ensure the highest in quality with regards to our color anodizing. However, our color anodizing is low end Type III (0.0002" – 0.0012” in thickness) which can only be expected to withstand normal wear and tear and F-1 Firearms cannot be held liable for longterm fatigue. The color anodizing process is not a 100% color match every time thus it is expected that their will be some slight color variations in the anodizing and F-1 Firearms cannot be held liable for said variations.
Not available for California sales.